- Shown mounted on camera: Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm (f/3.5-5.6) kit zoom (micro-4/3rds mount).
- Back left: Voigtlander Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 manual focus prime lens (Leica M mount).
- Back right: Olympus ED Zuiko Digital 8mm (f/3.5) Zuiko fisheye lens (4/3rds mount).
- Not shown: Olympus ED Zuiko Digital 9-18mm (f/4-5.6) wide-angle zoom (4/3rds mount).
- Voigtlander VM adaptor (Leica M to micro-4/3rds).
- Olympus MMF-1 adaptor (4/3rds to micro-4/3rds).
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Olympus Pen E-P1 part 2: some test shots
I took some random test shots using my new Olympus Pen E-P1 micro-4/3rds camera. (See previous blog entry here.) I have four compatible lenses and two adaptors.