|Day 7:||Roswell NM to Hereford TX|
|Mileage/Ride Time:||164 miles 9:25||Time Lv/Arr:||6:00am/5:40pm (+1 Central Time)|
|Climbing:||2000ft||Avg Speed/Work:||17.3mph/4130 kJ|
- We crossed into another time zone today (Central Time) when we entered Texas.
Each time the time zone changes as we move from west to east, we lose an hour of sleep. However, tomorrow, the start is at 6:30am, so we "only" lose another 30 minutes.
- It has been 7 days of riding. An intense week.
- I put on a new chain at the end of the day.
- We have covered more than 1000 miles. See the map:
- Tomorrow, it's 170 miles to Oklahoma. We just keep trucking